Healthcare System Experience includes the following:
- Writing and publishing Waking Up Dying: Caregiving When There Is No Tomorrow.
- Continuously advocating healthcare reform in Whatcom County and Washington State since February 2011.
- Participating in WAHA end-of-life planning programs.
- Volunteering with PeaceHealth’s Patient Advisory Board.
- Attending consecutive annual Palliative Care Initiative events.
- Meeting monthly with Death Café attendees since September 2014.
- Regularly attending GLI(oblastoma cancer) Club for three years.
- Attending many city, county and state healthcare meetings and seminars.
- Blogging at robertaduke.com about Whatcom County and Washington State healthcare.
- Writing Whatcom Watch’s healthcare column Whatcom: Chronic & Acute.
- Cofounding of the Bellingham Brain Cancer Walk now in its fifth year.
- Speaking at brain cancer caregiver and patients support groups.
- Being a pubic plaintiff to Washington State Health Department.
- Corresponding with Washington State Medical Association and Association of Washington State Osteopathic Doctors Association.
You may email Robert at email@example.com.